Category: Full Time
This role is responsible for the frontline technical support of H&R’s ERP software, desktop computers, applications and related technology. Support also includes resolving help desk tickets, troubleshooting computer systems and peripherals.
The Support Analyst will assist in the maintenance and testing of network servers, associated equipment as well as a variety of other tasks including collaborating with senior IT team members to help diagnose and resolve issues. This position is predominantly one-on-one consultancy with end users, focusing on developing both technical and customer service skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-secondary education in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a focus on customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while prioritizing workload
- Proven ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and reliable
- Comfortable working with all levels of management
This position is Monday - Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. On-call and some travel may be required.
If you’re interested and feel qualified for this role, please forward your resume and salary expectations to us. No phone calls please - only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. H&R Transport Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.